Donating to Wings
All computers are donated. Donations of equipment or cash are tax deductible. Our US IRS Tax Exempt ID # is: 35-2151750. To confirm we are registered as a tax-exempt non-profit in the USA, you can visit GuideStar that lists all IRS 501 (c)(3) organizations.
What We Need
• Funds to cover our administrative and shipping costs
• Computers (Pentium Duo Core or newer) located near or shipped to Indianapolis, Indiana
• Compatible LCD monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, cables and power cords
• Portable devices (Tablets, ipads, etc.)
• Parts: working Hard drives, Large RAM, working CD ROM drives, etc.
• Container Sponsor : Send 300 computers to connect 6,000 students in 20 schools: $6,000 (U.S.)
• School Sponsor : Send 10 computers to create a computer lab in a school: $300.
• Computer Sponsor : Send one computer to a school: $30.
How to Donate
• Contact us to arrange for pick-up or delivery of computers.
By phone: (317) 752-8132 or (317) 694-9334
By e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Send your check to: Wings for West Africa
6333 N. Park Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
You can also use Paypal even if you do not have a Paypal account.
Be sure to include the name and address, if different from those on the check, to which you wish us to send the donor receipt for US IRS tax deduction purposes. Just click the donation button below.