Donating to Wings
All computers are donated. Donations of equipment or cash are tax deductible. Our US IRS Tax Exempt ID # is: 35-2151750. To confirm we are registered as a tax-exempt non-profit in the USA, you can visit GuideStar that lists all IRS 501 (c)(3) organizations.
What We Need
• Funds to cover our administrative and shipping costs
• Computers located near or shipped to Indianapolis, Indiana
• LCD projectors, printers, etc.
• Portable devices (Tablets, ipads, etc.)
• Parts: working Hard drives, Large RAM, etc.
• Container Sponsor : Send 300 computers to connect 3,000 students in 30 schools: $3,000 (U.S.)
• School Sponsor : Send 10 laptops to create a computer lab in a school: $300.
• Computer Sponsor : Send one laptop to a school: $10.
How to Donate
• Contact us to arrange for pick-up or delivery of computers.
By phone: (317) 694-9334
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Send your check to:
Wings for West Africa
10760 Cornerstone Ct.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46280
You can also use Paypal even if you do not have a Paypal account.
Be sure to include the name and address, if different from those on the check, to which you wish us to send the donor receipt for US IRS tax deduction purposes. Just click the donation button below.